Saturday, October 9, 2010

Got Bugs?
Well.... you should if you have a reef tank. This is something that every reefer should get, as it is something that benefits everything in your tank. I was honored to receive a package from Marc Weiss  containing several boxes of Reef Bugs, SPS Coral Grow and Soft Coral Grow.
Wow... I can't even tell you how thrilled I was with this- to receive all of this plus a special packet of "Lactobacillus Rhamnosus" - which is to be fed to the rotifers, and then feed the probiotic gut-loaded rotifers to the larvae...can even add directly to the larval tank water.

Well.....I have yet to test this out- as when moving the terra cotta pot in the brood tank- the clowns have taken time off from laying... so once they are back on their regular cycle, I will begin again. In the meantime, I am feeding this probiotic to the rotifers... in hopes of 'making them chubby and multiply' haha.

As for the other foods- I will be sharing these with the Reef Club, those on Facebook and Reefkeepers here... { Reefer Contest: Submit a photo of your tank and the winner will receive a Special Treat!}

I am very happy with the reactiveness my corals exhibit when feeding the SPS Grow and the Soft Coral Grow- the frogspawn and the hammer... basically explode when feeding! And my Duncans are popping out new heads left and right... they seem to really like the particles that flow in the water column as they swell up to catch every last bit!

If you are looking for great products - contact Marc Weiss at his site to order - you will be very happy you did!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a great product!

    I am stopping by from Twitter Moms to follow your blog, hope you will come visit us at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com. Have a great day =)

    -Dawn

    ReplyDelete