Sunday, December 4, 2011

I have been selected as Fan of the Month from ProAquatix!!!!



Yeah!!! I am so excited ! For all my reef buddies out here, sign up, like their page on Facebook, check out their videos on youtube , and share the news with your friends :)

Each month ProAquatix will select a winner,
and what sweeter prize than what we love..FISH!!
... and it's FREE :)

ProAquatix is giving away selected items from their amazing stock - they cover everything - the shipping included! How can you not want to be part of that?

I actually jumped on/off during the past few days...to see who had won, so I could congratulate them. I jumped on again this evening, and saw MY NAME listed with another (Congrats to Miguel Jones!) I had to read the post twice, as I wanted to make sure I read it right, lol!

So - stay tuned, you will see my newly acquired ProAquatix Tangerine Albino's when I receive them :)  You know I will post a video of them :)

Yeah!! Sooo excited !! lol....feel like it's Christmas already!!!

Go here to see the video ProAquatix has on their site.


No comments:

Post a Comment