Saturday, August 14, 2010

Let's Get It On.................

Here is a video of my Mamma & Pappa clowns (A. Ocellaris), I will be doing a video journal on one of my reef keeping forums, and thought I would share here as well.... they are so cute.
The female is noticeably larger than the male, for those that don't know- and the male takes great pride in caring for the eggs...cleaning them , moving them, they are a perfect little couple!
The eggs were laid on Aug. 13th......so if all goes right, they should hatch around the 20th or 21st.
Hoping this batch will be successful..... not removing the eggs this time, will let them hatch right in the tank.... Good Luck 'Lil Nemos!!!
Be Sure To Pause The Mixpod
At The Top Right 
Of My Blog Before Playing This Video
(otherwise you will hear both playing at the same time!)



No comments:

Post a Comment