Tuesday, April 19, 2016


I am feeling BEYOND BLESSED right now!!!

To Begin........ my campaign has reached the 1/2 way mark!!

I am so thrilled to be able to see the goal line on the horizon...I will be able to get it scheduled sooner than I ever could have imagined... PLEASE continue to SHARE my link - as I am still needing additional donations to reach my goal for the procedure.

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE ICON ON THE LEFT OF MY BLOG


Thank you to all who have been sharing thus far :) - your help is appreciated :)

Now....... For the MIXED EMOTIONAL part of this post, lol.



I am SO THRILLED, EXCITED, SAD, PROUD, BLESSED ....
and did I mention EXCITED??
 
lol- (Drumroll please........)

Our son came home for a brief 24 hour visit with his adorably, beautiful girlfriend... to share with us the good news...in person. He has received new orders and is now being stationed overseas...for the next 2 1/2 years......

(wait for it.............)

In Hawaii !!!
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED for this opportunity for him!!

You cannot possibly imagine the amount of PRIDE and HONOR I hold in my heart for my kid, and to know he has such an amazing experience coming to him...I am so happy for him.

So...... as a M.O.M. (a.k.a. Mother Of a Marine) , you know I have already begun planning care packages in my head, lol- I cannot let him be THAT far away without having a piece of HOME visit him and bring a smile to his face. - I will be at that Post Office more than the workers themselves I am sure, hahahaha.

Please share in my joy and wish him well on his New Journey.....





No comments:

Post a Comment