Thursday, May 27, 2010

Those that know me, know the crazy goings-on that have been going on....is that a sentence?
Anyhoo, for up-to-date info regarding the requirement for hobbyists to obtain a license to sell marine species, please remember to visit this link:
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1849850
And feel free to post any comments, concerns, or questions you have. Be sure to pass it on to anyone you know who owns a saltwater tank.
We have gotten alot of great feedback and cooperation from the FWCC, so we will keep you updated.

In doing some surfing on the web, posting this link in various forums that I am registered with, I stumbled upon a new forum:
http://www.captivereefs.com/
A very welcoming site, quick posting, easy navigation, and there are daily contests, and games.
There is even a live chat room, to get to know your fellow reefers better!
If you are into reef-keeping, then stop on by, and register- remember to say that Chelle's Ocean referred you, lol and you will be helping me win a prize for referrals!

Ok, all, I've gotten several emails regarding my Etsy shop....I will be opening it up for orders shortly. I am in the process of making some more soaps, and lip balm. Will post a heads up when it is stocked up again.
In the meantime, I would like to share a recipe I will be trying tomorrow, and hope you like it.

Bruschetta Chicken Bake
(recipe is courtesy of KraftFoods Food & Family magazine,2008)
Prep Time: 10min   Total 40 min  Makes 6 servings @ 1 cup each
1 can (14 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
1 package (6 oz)  Stuffing Mix, Chicken Flavor
1/2 cup water
2 cloves garlic,minced
1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken,cut into bite size pieces
1 tsp dried basil leaves
1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese

Heat oven to 400'. Mix tomatoes, stuffing mix, water and garlic just until stuffing is moistened.
Layer chicken, basil, cheese and stuffing mixture in 13x9  baking dish.
Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
*** I plan on making a few alterations, and will let you know tomorrow when I post how it came out.
If you decide to give this a try, post a comment on how you liked it, and if you made any changes.

Good night to all...........Sweet Dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment