Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mmmm.... ok- this is definitely an aquired taste I guess. I personally liked it. Here is what I added to the recipe below:
1 package prosciutto (like 3 oz) torn into pieces
1 package tomato/basil feta cheese
and instead of the mozzarella, I used shredded 4 flavor mexican style cheese.
and instead of just diced tomatoes, I used garlic and olive oil diced tomatoes.
Turned out good, has a very italian flavoring to it. Served it with mashed potatoes of course!





Yesterday, a few of the committee members of the club and myself, visited with Aquatic Arts, in Ocala.
I brought home a very nice toadstool leather. (Thanks guys!)
And have positioned it to the left of my tank.
So far it is doing very well.
I am very pleased with the size of this coral.






Also, I just found out tonight that I won a free frag rack compliments of Captain Salty's of Ocala- Thanks! I will definitely put it to good use!



Today, I added a baby orange Florida Ricordea and a black sea hare to the main tank.
We picked up a long tentacle green anemone for the biocube, let's see if momma & pappa clowns will find it and host!
Monti (my haddoni) is getting exceptionally large! Very healthy. I have increased his feedings, and he definitely lets me know when he is hungry- reaches out for lunch! lol

I also started dosing vodka in the main tank only. As an experiment on nitrates. Right now, (since I feed a bit heavy for all the corals,inverts,fish,etc)- I stay between .3 and .4 - I am wanting to drop down to 0. So for those that have not tried this technique yet, stay tuned, I will give updates. For those that have and do use vodka or vodka/vinegar dosing methods- drop me a line! I would love to hear your feedback on how you think the results came out.

Well... goodnight everyone. I wish you all a very Happy Memorial Day weekend. Be Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment