Sunday, February 5, 2012

Relax...Regroup

This weekend... hmm.. could be a little longer.

Somehow the days seem to be going by quicker as our son gets older, lol.
I feel like the days are slipping away :(

 He is planning on college, of course, so the talk around the house lately has shifted to dorm rooms, scholarships, classes, etc... where did the time go? This was once my sweet little baby, lol.. now almost a towering young man. I cannot express how proud I am of him, the person he has grown to be. But I do miss the times when we had all day to bond- to watch tv, read a bedtime story, seems like everything now is rushed into a hustle, bustle, hurry up menagerie of events.

 Yup.... feeling motherly-nostalgic,  so... rather than getting all weepy here on the computer while the guys watch the Superbowl... let me switch to my fishtalk, haha.. always keeps me calm, :)

So- as many of you know, I have brought home another pair of great looking fish :)
This time a pair of Maroon clowns - see my other link Chelle's Maroons  - they are feeding well. I am very pleased with them, the overall size, coloration- very healthy looking fish :)

I also just found out that someone I follow on one of my forums will be featured on BlogTalkRadio .. ON MY BIRTHDAY, lol! How cool is that? A great topic, one I love (clownfish) by Kathy ( of Kathy's Clowns) and on my day, heehee .. looking forward to listening in :)

Here is the link to the radio show :
BlogTalkRadio ...Clownfish for Beginners




No comments:

Post a Comment