Saturday, November 7, 2009

A New Beginning.......

This is the beginning of a new point in my life. Sounds dramatic, I know. But really it is just me being downsized from my current job - where I have spent the past year ..... and now? Where do I go? What do I do? Hmmmmm..... well I 'could' worry about that, but I won't. My husband has pointed out : 'Why don't you just stay at home?' (hmmm.... didn't think about that..... what would I do?) Well - I have decided to do just that. I am a newbie stay at home mom now...so to all the stay at home moms out there: Hi! Glad to be a part of your circle! .... actually I think I will also continue to make my handmade soaps and bath salts - I enjoy them. And I will have TIME on my hands- to participate more in our son's wrestling fundraisers/etc - rather than rushing home in 5 o'clock traffic trying to make it on time. (sound familiar moms?) Well to everyone reading this..... nice to meet you... please do stop by more and bring a friend. Be Blessed..........................-'Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment