Monday, June 14, 2010

I have had such a great response to the Candle Contest , that I have reached out to my friends in the mompack- and let me just say that the contests I have in store are following suit in offering some very special, unique items. Some handcrafted by fellow Etsy members, some generously donated by gourmet shops, all wonderful in their own way! These items are being offered as gifts to my followers, as a Special Thank You for following my blog. So many times good things go unnoticed, and I just want you to know that you are appreciated! Good Luck in the contests....remember you have to follow to win....there will be rules designated for each item presented.........and all followers who signed up prior to the contest are automatically entered.

Here is today's Protein Shake Recipe:

The Bad Girl

12 Oz Skim Milk
4-8 Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies
Handful Of Ice
2 Scoops Of Chocolate Whey Protein
Recipe Courtesy of BodyBuilding.com

Blend and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment