Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Only 13 Days Left To Enter For Angie's Candle!
Make sure you visit the link to Angie's Etsy Shop
and check out her candle creations!

Today was such a nice day. Went for a great walk at Whispering Pines Park-
sticking to the daily routine is easier than I thought- seems I just jumped right back where I left off.

To my reef friends: I have had this itsy bitsy bta for the longest time, like months- well, I moved my room around, and in doing so I moved my tanks around. So... when I moved the clown tank, I had moved the rock around as well. Turns out the bta has split! I now have two identical itsy bitsy bta's!
Pretty cool, but it would be nice to see them get bigger. Right now they are about the size of a mini peanut butter cup! Beautiful coral pink foot with pearl white tips.
The clowns are hosting the green bta- (it's about time!) and look to be doing their lovey-luv dance again, so I expect them to be expecting soon enough!

Also spent the afternoon baking up some goodies for my Etsy Shop .
Mmmmm......smells so nice! Will be posting them within a day or two.

Ok everyone.....the yummy pick for today's protein shake is Banana Bread!
Let me know what you think of this scrumptious too-good-for-you shake!

Banana Bread Shake

2 scoops Whey Protein
1 Banana
1/2 Cup Quaker Oatmeal (cook with boiling water)
3/4 Cup Kellogg's Bran Flakes
1 Bottle of Water
Sugar, Brown Sugar or Artificial Sweetener to taste
Blend and enjoy

Be Blessed & Healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment