Saturday, June 26, 2010



Yeah to Me!!

Since June 13th, I have lost a total of 7.4lbs! Whoo hoo!
I have been trying to make sure I make time for my daily walk -
going about 2+ miles each time.
Besides the protein shakes, I have been adding tea to my daily diet.
I am drinking Dandelion Root Tea , I get mine from a local health food store....but you can buy it anywhere that is convenient for you. I've enclosed a link to a webstore - just click dandelion root tea.

I love it- I get the caffeine free, roasted tea bags, and add a teaspoon of honey. It's a great addition to any weight loss regimen!

So......7.4lbs down, and only 16 more to go. That's doable. Gotta make sure to stay motivated, though, as it is easy to get sidetracked. Potato chips & onion dip are my downfall. They get me every time!

I have also been adding more fruit to my diet. I am thinking of grilling some peaches this weekend... the taste is supposed to be out of this world from what I hear. Haven't tried it yet.  But here is a recipe I pulled from online- Grilled Amaretto Peaches - give it a try and let me know your thoughts!

Have a Happy Saturday!
Get out of the house and go do something healthy for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment