Friday, June 18, 2010

T.G.I.Friday!!! 

Well.....1 down, and a couple more to go. Love crocheting- it is very relaxing. I have to stop myself I've learned, because I have noticed I can crochet the day away- before I knew it the day was coming to an end!
So- I will pace myself.....lol, can't sit and knit the whole day!
This weekend I am hitting the local craft stores to search for some really nice colors.
There are so many that I like, that I have decided to just keep it at about 3 blankets at a time. So as not to have an entire room devoted to yarn skeins!

For those that have been following.....good for you!.....remember to share with a friend:
Only 10 days left to enter the contest for Angie's Candle ~ Don't miss out!

Wait til you see what I have in store for the upcoming contests.
Remember, you have to be a follower to be entered.
So once you have signed up- you are automatically entered- each and every contest.


Today's Protein Shake Pick:
Berry Good Shake

Mix 2 scoops of Raspberry Yogurt and protein powder
4 strawberries
15 blueberries
16 ounces of nonfat milk
1.2 cup of ice cubes.
It is so good that you should serve it with a little umbrella in it!
(Recipe courtesy of BodyBuilding.com)

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all enjoy your weekend.
Be sure to take time out for yourselves, grab a book, head to the beach (or pool!), and just enjoy the beautiful nature around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment