Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Where does time go?

Well, as usual, the weekend has come and gone far too quickly. Hubby is now back over the road - and we are gearing up for the next wrestling tournament (Dec. 15th at Forest High School).
Will be ordering labels for my soaps, (from Designer Label Gal on etsy.com).  And this afternoon I made some lip balm, Cheesecake flavor......mmmmm this stuff is sooo delish! It  goes on smooth and does not have that greasy after feel that some balms do. It is made from a base that is 100% natural, containing sweet almond oil, cocoa butter, mango butter, shea butter, beeswax, and enriched with Vitamin E.  




I received a few photos of my niece, Jaiden Rei- preparing her Home Ec projects.........


Her famous Roast Chicken

"Massaging the oils in"

This is my FAVORITE! Bon Appetite!

Hey JaiRei, how about sending Aunt Chelle your special secret recipe so we can share it with everyone?











No comments:

Post a Comment