Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So busy lately, with homelife, son's weightlifting/wrestling practices, new reef club getting started- YES!!!, getting things together for a new venture- whew....very busy indeed! First of all, I would like to thank each and every follower of mine. Your comments are appreciated, and I am getting back to each one of you- one by one. So please bear with me, as my quest for larger numbers is coming true (much thanks!) - but I am  going into each one's blog or site. I don't want to get in the habit of just hitting "Follow"- I want to actually read what you have to say.
So, again, be patient- I should be caught up to speed with everyone shortly.

  "Bubba", because I can't think of a name that suits him yet, is the angler I got from TanksALot (see below).
 Call Bill and ask him to order one for you if interested. You can find him at http://www.tanksalotpets.com/ - orders come in very quickly. You should see him 'chase' his food- haha he looks like a little bulldog running!

  Mine happens to be a Sargassum, but they come in a variety of colors. Raul, our club founder, has a pink one. But still I can't figure out how to grab a photo from facebook, soooo I will ask him to email one to me. His is adorable!



       The Marion/Ocala Reef Enthusiasts Next Meeting:
Sunday April 11, 2010
3pm to 6pm
To Be Held At Ron DeNoia's Home
Please log onto facebook, and check out the M.O.R.E. page-
you can R.S.V.P. for the meeting and get Ron's address info.
Also, you can chat with the club's members.
Go ahead and check it out, we would love for everyone to come!
(below is a direct link to the page)
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Ocala-FL/MarionOcala-Reef-Enthusiast/350058547683?v=app_2344061033&ref=mf

Oh, and I think I am keeping the reggae on for a bit longer, it is both soothing and upbeat at the same time.
I love working out to the faster songs- but BuJu Banton gets you swaying in your seat, yup...caught ya!
Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment